Thursday, July 7, 2011

160

Gack(!) - guess we caught up to all my backlogged sketches and what not. Okay, I'll post a few more (and scan a ton). Right now I'm working on a bunch of pages and conceptual art, so it may filter down the line in odd chunks, but I think you'll forgive me.

Here is my last set of pages from American Vampire #4. Mainly they're my last cause I've drawn all but three random pages from this issue. It's been a blast to draw. These last pages were both easy (cause I've been drawing this story for a while) and really hard (the five pages are just two people talking, pretty much). All in all... they're another step forward - ha! In one way or another. I always learn something new everytime I draw a few pages (especially from an actual script).




No comments:

Post a Comment