Saturday, January 22, 2011

061

Okay, sorry about the lack of posts. I've been working on a lot of pages, but I'm working in chunks and haven't gotten any of them completely done. I do, however, have the basic B&W pages for my Heartless Dark Epilogue together.

HD was my webcomic that ran for a year and a half and completed in June. Over Christmas Break, I decided to write and draw and epilogue. It's 15 pages and will be presented in 3 parts. I still need to color and letter the pages (hoping to get to that in February), but I'll post the B&W pages here to show you what I've been doing.

Both pencilling and inking a page is different for me. Last semester I worked really hard on producing tight, nice pencils. Now, my pencilling skills are much better than my inking. When I ink (mostly with a brush), I ink much looser. As the pages went on, I got looser. The last few pages, I felt that they really came together in a cool(ish) style. Well, I'll post the finals here (after Heartlessdark.com) when I get them done.

Here is the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment