Saturday, October 16, 2010

016

Time away. Apologies. Combination of massive amounts of school work, being in NYC for a weekend, and being too lazy to scan stuff has slowed down my updating.

I'm working on a solution to this. Since my laptop is now a desktop (can't recognize any battery), I have to unplug, move, and replug - so it's a pain to move it around. So, I usually scan a lot of docs in one chunk. And then publish them. In order to post more regularly, I'm just going to scan all my pics at once, but post them periodically. We'll see how it goes.

This is Invincible and Atom Eve from the comic Invincible. The best superhero book on the market.

This was sketched at NYCC with my brand new Copic Markers. They're awesome - but take some getting used to (hence the rough look to the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment